This form must be submitted no later than the 25th of the month prior to the show.
WAC refers to the Wrightwood Arts Center
WAC will provide the following:
• Access to the Center for artist to set up, time to be arranged with Liaison.
• Access to the Center during the show
• Access to the Center for tear down, time to be arranged with Liaison
• Shelves or wall space for displaying art in the Art Center
• Wall space as specified for displaying art in the Community Center
• Listing of show on WAC calendar
• Inclusion in WAC Newsletter.
• Facebook boosts to announce show opening
WAC will NOT provide the following:
• Insurance coverage of artist work
• Hanging or set up of artist work
• Food and beverage
Artist will provide the following:
• Permission for WAC to use images of artwork in a variety of media for purposes of promotion and review of the show
• Flyers around town and at the WAC
• Food and beverage for the opening Meet and Greet
• Set up and tear down of artwork
• Clean up of Center after show
• Dust mop
• Clean toilet
• Clean area of food service
• Clean any area affected by the art show
This agreement does not include an agreement, implied or otherwise with the Wrightwood Community Building.