NOTE: This application is for individual showings at the Wrightwood Arts Center or the Wrightwood Community Building, NOT for the 2022 Arts & Wine Festival. Visit the festival page for that application.
Thank you for your interest in applying to exhibit your art for the Wrightwood Arts Center. After submission, the WAC Artist Liaison and Board will review your Application for approval. We will notify you of our decision.
Art show must be approved at least 6 weeks prior to date of show. WAC refers to the Wrightwood Arts Center.
Dates for opening of art shows during Meet and Greet functions at the Wrightwood Arts Center:
October 12, 2021
January 11, 2022
April 12, 2022
July 12, 2022
October 18, 2022
* Additional art shows/dates may be added with approval.
Dates for opening of art shows at the Wrightwood Community Building. Art will be on display for 3 months.
August 15, 2021
November 21, 2021
WAC will provide the following:
• Access to the specified location for artist to set up, time to be arranged with Liaison.
• Access to the specified location during the show
• Access to the specified location for tear down, time to be arranged with Liaison
• Display space as specified by WAC Liaison at the specified location
• Listing of show on WAC calendar
• Inclusion in WAC Newsletter.
• Facebook boosts to announce show opening
WAC will NOT provide the following:
• Insurance coverage of artist work
• Hanging or set up of artist work
• Food and beverages for the opening
Artist will provide the following:
• Artwork emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Permission for WAC to use images of artwork in a variety of media for purposes of promotion and review of the show
• 10% of sales from show is payable to WAC
• Pick up flyers and distribute around town
• Food and beverage for the opening show
• Set up and tear down of artwork
• Cleaning of specified location after show: dust/mop, clean toilet (WAC Only), area of food service, and any area affected by the art show including set-up and tear-down
Artists showing at the Wrightwood Community Building will be required to sign a separate agreement with the Wrightwood Community Building.