The application period is open!
Apply by Mail
The Wrightwood Arts & Wine Festival is a juried event. To apply to be a featured artist, download the PDF Postal application, fill out pages 1 – 7 completely, and mail it to us including the necessary supplemental information.
Apply by Email
Your application will not be considered unless you have included everything on the list below.
• Application form including description of your art
• Artist statement and biography
• Release/hold harmless agreement
• Policies statement and COVID-19 waiver
• If applying by mail and you would like your photographs returned, send a self-addressed envelope with postage to cover their return.
• Send a self-addressed, stamped postcard if you would like us to acknowledge receipt of your application packet.
• Application fee for $15 – check made out to Wrightwood Arts Center or online at PayPal.me/WrightwoodArts. (Note: Tri-community artists—Wrightwood, Phelan, Pinon Hills—will automatically receive a free one-year membership to the WAC when they apply.)
|Date||Event||Notes||Oct 15||Applications Posted||Submission requirements: contact info, description of art, artist experience, photos, signed release, etc. Timeline, application fee, checklist.|
|January 15th||Application Deadline||All application materials will be date/time stamped when received. Applications will be accepted after the deadline for space and waiting list consideration.|
|January 19-25||Selection Committee Deliberations||Applications received will be carefully considered.|
|January 26||Selection Mailing||Applicants will be notified by mail of selection results. Those selected will also receive booth information, payment instructions, and a final checklist.|
|March 1||Deadline for Fees and Booth Requests||All application materials will be time/date stamped when received. Booth requests are first come, first served.|
|April 15||Informational Mailing||Artists will be provided with maps, booth information, reminders of policies, vehicle tags, parking instructions, and festival publicity postcards.|
|May 21||Festival Day||The festival will be open to the public from 10 AM – 5 PM. The Wrightwood Poetry Slam will be from 7 PM – 9:30 PM.|
|Evaluation||Artists will be asked to complete an evaluation of the festival at the end of the day.|
Direct All Materials & Questions to:
PAT FARRELL, Festival Chair
PO BOX 1196, WRIGHTWOOD, CA 92397