Would you like to become a member? Please follow these steps!
- See Membership Levels & Benefits, choose your membership level, and complete and submit the form below.
- Pay your membership dues online below, or send a check payable to Wrightwood Arts Center and your contact info to Rose Burcher, POB 1649, Wrightwood, CA 92397.
- Submit your description & logo to Tim Green at email@example.com
Annual Membership Benefits
Individual Artist or Practitioner ($25)
- Listing on the WrightwoodArts.com with brief description of your practice & your website (text provided by you and posted by the editor).
- Opportunity to host a Wrightwood Arts Center quarterly “mixer” to educate the community about what you do (e.g, massage/healing practitioner).
Arts Organization ($60)
- Entire page on WrightwoodArts.com website with text written by you and posted by the editor.
- Access to a Wrightwood Arts Center calendar on which you post your planned events, classes and activities, well in advance and with consideration/discussion of “overlapping.” This will enhance communication and coordination between local organizations to minimize overlap and competition for a limited audience.
- Opportunity to be featured in the Wrightwood Arts Center newsletter.
- Opportunity to host a Wrightwood Arts Center quarterly “mixer” to educate the community about your organization’s purpose and activities.
- Promotion through a variety of Wrightwood Arts Center outlets and efforts: this website, Facebook “boosts”, newsletter, AAA magazine calendar submissions, press releases, etc.
- Listing on WrightwoodArts.com Supporter page (Optional)
- Option to include a description of your organization, business or practice & logo (text & logo provided by you)
- Listing in the Wrightwood Arts Center newsletter
- Opportunity to host a Wrightwood Arts Center quarterly “mixer” to educate the community about your organization, business &/or activities
All funds will be spent on promotional efforts.
Membership Application Form
Annual Membership Levels
Annual Patron Levels
Note: The Wrightwood Arts Center is organized as a non-profit but does not yet have tax exempt status. Donations are NOT tax deductible at this time.
Bronze: $25 – $149
Silver: $150 – $299
Platinum: $500 +