How to Apply
The Wrightwood Arts & Wine Festival is a juried event. To apply to be a featured artist, download the application, fill out pages 1 – 4 completely, and mail it to us including the necessary supplemental information.
Your application will not be considered unless you have included everything on the list below.
• Application form including additional description of your art – page 1
• Photographs as outlined on page 2
• Artist statement/biography – page 2
• Signed and dated release/hold harmless agreement – page 3
• Signed and dated policies statement – page 4
• If you would like your photographs returned, send a self-addressed envelope with postage to cover their return.
• Send a self-addressed, stamped postcard if you would like us to acknowledge receipt of your application packet.
• Application fee for $15 – check made out to Wrightwood Arts Center
|Jan. 1||Save the Date Email||Email includes publicity and application info.|
|Feb. 1||Applications Posted||Submission requirements: contact info, description of art, artist experience, photos, signed release, etc. Timeline, application fee, checklist.|
|April 1||Application Deadline||All application materials will be date/time stamped when received. Applications will be accepted after the deadline for space and waiting list consideration.|
|April 8||Selection Committee Deliberations||Applications received will be carefully considered.|
|April 10||Selection Mailing||Applicants will be notified by mail of selection results. Those selected will also receive booth information, payment instructions, and a final checklist.|
|May 1||Deadline for Fees and Booth Requests||All application materials will be time/date stamped when received. Booth requests are first come, first served.|
|June 1||Informational Mailing||Artists will be provided with maps, booth information, reminders of policies, vehicle tags, parking instructions, and festival publicity postcards.|
|Sept. 19||Festival Day||The festival will be open to the public from 11 AM – 6 PM.|
|Sept. 25||Evaluation Email||Online festival evaluations will be provided with instructions.|
Direct All Materials & Questions to:
PAT FARRELL, Festival Chair
PO BOX 1196, WRIGHTWOOD, CA 92397